So I have started this new endeavor of waking up early. I go to bed between 8-9:30 and wake up between 6:30 and 7. It is great! I get so much more accomplished throughout the day! Yeah Me! By the way this picture was taken this morning at about 7:30am!!!
What to do with all the adventures that come our way as we cross the path of life? Well, we might as well enjoy them!
Wednesday, August 19, 2009
Mommy, I woke up the sun!
So I have started this new endeavor of waking up early. I go to bed between 8-9:30 and wake up between 6:30 and 7. It is great! I get so much more accomplished throughout the day! Yeah Me! By the way this picture was taken this morning at about 7:30am!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Names I go by
Sister Aunt Cousin Daughter Dog Mom Quilter Creator Employee Boss Cook Gardener Student ...
-
Every few years, I go through and read the early posts from this blog. I can't believe how funny I am. Some things I learned from ...
-
Sometimes I pretend that I have no cares in the world. But I do. Sometimes I pretend I don't miss my family when they are gone. But I do...
3 comments:
You're killing me girl! Wake up and go to seminary with ME at 5:15am! I still can't fall asleep before 10:30pm, even if I crawl in bed at 9pm (which is sooooo hard to do!) Hey - I'm on my own for the gym after work for at least 2 weeks. Want to meet me there about 4:30 each day? huh?
Ever lovely! Crazy...but lovely.
Kayla, who do I love more than you????????? You are just the best!! You always make me smile, and I love your outlook and life philosophy!!! Keep it up girl!!!
Post a Comment