Okay, so my mission papers are at a stand still!! I am in the process of switching from my YSA ward to my home ward. For a variety of reasons, one of them being the fact that my dad is now going to be the bishop that sends me out. Pretty Cool I know. But I am ready to get on with this waiting game. Get me outta here. I wanna go on a MISSION, or at least know where I am going!!
okay
that is all!
What to do with all the adventures that come our way as we cross the path of life? Well, we might as well enjoy them!
Saturday, August 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Names I go by
Sister Aunt Cousin Daughter Dog Mom Quilter Creator Employee Boss Cook Gardener Student ...
-
Every few years, I go through and read the early posts from this blog. I can't believe how funny I am. Some things I learned from ...
-
Sometimes I pretend that I have no cares in the world. But I do. Sometimes I pretend I don't miss my family when they are gone. But I do...
1 comment:
LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment