a. OJ who helped me learn the sport.
b. the people I play with who are so patient and kind (even when I was horrible).
c. Aimee, who is non judgemental about me developing this skill.
d. The security guard who has let us play late for the last little while, and he being patient
and kind about kicking us off the courts.
2. Monopoly
a. Basically, I am awesome at it.
b. I think I should write a book on how to play Monopoly.
c. But, I did lose last night for the first time in probably a year.
1. In my defense, it was late, and I was tired... I know... LaMe!
3. Bowling
a. What a funny sport
b. Especially when you watch some of the "Leaguers" (and yes, I did make up that name...he he he)
4. Volleyball
a. YES
b. I tend to make space ship noises whenever I hit the ball. I don't really know why!
5. Aerobics
a. My favorite part is that I can't really dance, and that is basically what aerobics is. So Yeah, but I'm sure it is be fun to watch.
Anyways, That is it!
1 comment:
i played tennis once. i sucked at it. oh well.
Post a Comment