I love to buy tennis balls. For some reason, the satisfaction of buying something so cheap that brings so much pleasure. I.E. Who doesn't love the sound that the tennis ball canister makes when you first get the chance to pop one of those babies open. Oh my goodness. Best sound in the world. If you have never experienced this sensation, please, right now, head to your nearest sporting goods, walmart, target, or other store that would provide you with a Tennis ball canister and buy them. Do it NOW! You will love it too.
And even tho the smell of the tennis balls freshly opened is grosso disgusto, we still all do that same thing. Put our innocent noses over the top of the opening and take in a long sniff. I don't know if we thing we will get a different smell every time, but we do it. It is gross. But I love it.
Ah, this is the life.
4 comments:
The simple things in life right? :)
Awwww.....the gross smell of new tennis balls...Thanks for sharing, makes me want to get a can of pringles! You get the same pop, but a much better smell and a much better taste.....
Interesting! 'In our day' of buying tennis balls to play tennis, I do not remember them as being cheap. Buying a new canister of tennis balls was luxury, but always worth it. Enjoy your youth! Love, Aunt Cindy
haha. something about them...i know exactly what you mean. but even more than the sound of opening the canister i love the sound of them when they bounce.
Post a Comment