Thursday, April 2, 2009

Motivational Quote for the Day

"I'm not who I think I am.
I'm not who you think I am.
I am who I think you think I am."
Put that in your pipe and smoke it!!
By the way, my juries are on Tuesday, April 7th at 3:55 pm.
I am going to pass.
If you want, you can hear the songs I am singing.
Just youtube them.
Du Bist die Ruh (german)
O Danny Boy
Se Tu M'ami (Italian)
Thanks for your support!!
Love you & Happy Adventures!

5 comments:

Devonna said...

You my dear are fabulous! and that goes for your little dog toto too!. Know dead at your juries!! love Mom

Devonna said...

I meant to say knock em dead of well

Devonna said...

I meant to say oh well!

Sheynah said...

You are going to do awesome at your juries!!! Just think of how awesome "Eleanor Rigby" was and you've got it! (do do do do do - that's that tuba part a.k.a. my favorite).

Robyn said...

Knock their socks off, girl! (Assuming you people up north are still wearing them!!!) You'll be great.........will wait for the results with anticipation!!!

Names I go by

Sister   Aunt Cousin Daughter   Dog Mom   Quilter   Creator   Employee   Boss Cook   Gardener   Student   ...