Tuesday, March 10, 2009

If I can't have you...

You know the song. I swore in High School that when I got married, my husband and I and all my bridesmaids and the groomsmen were going to do a choreographed dance to this song. I had my iPod on shuffle today while I was cleaning, and what song came to the fore front of my playlist? "If I can't have you..." by the BEE-GEES. I started dancing it out right then and there. What fun!!

I think my roommates think I am crazy, but then again, it might be the truth.

Anyways, Marissa is coming up this weekend and we are going to party like its 1976. OLD SCHOOL STYLE. Actually, it will be so much fun. Then Millie and Mom are coming up on the 26th and Quinn is coming up to help me drive home at the end of the semester. Yeah, he is old enough to drive, and on the 20th, I will be old enough for him to drive with me. THE BIG 21! I will be an official adult by this point. Holy Hannah. I am old. Ha.

Anyways, I got to conduct in Devotional today. Not just the normal conducting, but The UNIVERSITY CHOIR, singing This is the Christ. It went really well I think. Room for improvement sure, but for the most part, FABULOUSO!!

I love you guys, I love my family, I love LIFE!!
This is me and my roommie ALEX
LIFE ROCKS.
SMILE CAUSE ITS NOT THAT BAD!

One Quick Quote that I found the other day:
"I believe that among the greatest lessons we are to learn in this short sojourn upon the earth are lessons that help us distinguish between what is important and what is not. I plead with you not to let those most important things pass you by...Instead, find joy in the journey...NOW!
-President Monson

Basically life is wonderful and I really cant complain.

4 comments:

Amber. . . said...

love it. love the quote too...maybe i will steal it :)

Devonna said...

great pic of you and Alex. Great blog and wow that whole dance thing with bridesmaid and groom people doing a dance all I can say is wow! love you lots. The quote is perfect. Check quote out on Amber blog by sis. Hinkley

Sheynah said...

You are crazy Skouzy but I wouldn't have it any other way. Who else to study upside-down with me? Love you girl!!

Cindy said...

What the H e double hockey sticks? You and Trav.....both 21 THIS year? What gives? Where has the time gone? Congratulations! If I don't get back to you before then.........Have a WONDERFUL 21st BDAY! Celebrate and BE GOOD TO YOURSELF!!!!!!!!!!!! Love, Cindy

Names I go by

Sister   Aunt Cousin Daughter   Dog Mom   Quilter   Creator   Employee   Boss Cook   Gardener   Student   ...