Sunday, January 11, 2009

Back at School

Well, I am back now and persevering. I failed my juries last semester for the second time. And I am back here at school. Some people would call me stupid. My dad said in my fathers blessing that I am supposed to be persevering. So I am here. And I love it. I love my classes. I love my job. I love my roommates. I love my life. I am so blessed.

Today, I got to teach the RS lesson on Leading in the Lords way, and it went really well. I have a bunch of comments from all of the Relief Society. That surely was a relief. I love it when people comment during my lessons.

My roommates and I also put on the musical number for sacrament meeting. We did the Micheal Hicks version of I Know that My Redeemer Lives. I really like that version. And the testimony that is in the song it so great.

And...Aunt Shawna, just wanted you to know, and the rest of you, that I got the voice teacher I wanted for this semester. Gina Sorenson. You are the best!!! I know that everything will work out.

Adventure goal for the DAY:
Play Speed Scrabble with friends. It is easier for you if none of them are English majors. Then if you are like me, you have a chance at winning.

1 comment:

Karin said...

I didn't know Gina taught at BYUI- that is so cool.
You'll have to tell her that Karin Christiansen says hi!

Names I go by

Sister   Aunt Cousin Daughter   Dog Mom   Quilter   Creator   Employee   Boss Cook   Gardener   Student   ...