Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Another one Bites the Dust

I swear my friends are falling like flies. In love that is! Another one of my friends just got engaged tonight. I am really excited for her. I am sure my day will come, but I am just here to have fun and enjoy doing single things like Singles FHE activities.

Anyways...I went to lunch with my mom and some of the ladies today, lets just say...it was interesting. But then Quinn, Millie, and Dad and I played Mexican Train all night. (One of the presents we got him for his birthday).

Short and sweet today, but that is how my life is...short, schweet and to the point! Okay, maybe not the short part, but the other two are pretty acurate!

No comments:

Names I go by

Sister   Aunt Cousin Daughter   Dog Mom   Quilter   Creator   Employee   Boss Cook   Gardener   Student   ...