You know those days where you have a fifteen minute voice lesson...and you break down because you feel so stupid...it was that kind of day. I think the stress is getting to me. There are so many unknowns in my life right now. I know this is the time that comes and it is apart of growing up, or something. I guess it is just hard trying to do all of this by myself.
St. George is a weird little place with many prejudices and cliques and petty drama. It is almost as if no one can be happy unless they are stepping on someone. This has been really apparent over the last couple of weeks. It is making it so much easier to move home to Las Vegas.
Moving to Las Vegas signifies a couple of things in my life
-The end of my undergrad
-The end of a life without responsibility
-The end of 'college roommates'
What to do with all the adventures that come our way as we cross the path of life? Well, we might as well enjoy them!
Thursday, November 29, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Names I go by
Sister Aunt Cousin Daughter Dog Mom Quilter Creator Employee Boss Cook Gardener Student ...
-
Every few years, I go through and read the early posts from this blog. I can't believe how funny I am. Some things I learned from ...
-
Sometimes I pretend that I have no cares in the world. But I do. Sometimes I pretend I don't miss my family when they are gone. But I do...
No comments:
Post a Comment