I put in my two weeks notice today at my job. Sunrise has been a huge part of my growing experience over the last year. I was talking with my old supervisor today and told her that this job wasn't supposed to be anything more to me than a job. I opened up my heart and learned to build relationships and care about girls with all sorts of crazy issues. I even made some really good friends. I learned so much from this job. I feel even more prepared for my time in the schools than I did before.
The reason I am leaving is because I will be taking a very full load this next semester in order to graduate. Right now I am at 16 credits, but I am hoping to bring that down to 13 if I pass my CLEP test. I keep telling my mother that it will be a miracle if I am able to graduate. Things are falling into place. I have my Heavenly Father to thank for that. He knows exactly what I need to be doing and really seems to be leading and guiding my life.
I knew I needed to quit my job this morning. I called my dad and he recommended I look closer to STG for some part time work. I looked on the job board and found a tutoring job for a couple of hours a week. They even need someone who can tutor in Spanish. I called and told them about myself. It sounds as if they would love to hire me. I meet with tomorrow to discuss all of the details. Hopefully it will work out just as planned!
I am auditioning for my very first musical/play ever this semester. It is my very last semester in course work and I am going to do the musical. It is Guys & Dolls. I guess I should watch that movie or at least figure out the plot of the play. Auditions are on the 4th of September.
This semester is going to be crazy fun...and busy! But would I have it any other way?
-M
What to do with all the adventures that come our way as we cross the path of life? Well, we might as well enjoy them!
Wednesday, August 15, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Names I go by
Sister Aunt Cousin Daughter Dog Mom Quilter Creator Employee Boss Cook Gardener Student ...
-
Every few years, I go through and read the early posts from this blog. I can't believe how funny I am. Some things I learned from ...
-
Sister Aunt Cousin Daughter Dog Mom Quilter Creator Employee Boss Cook Gardener Student ...
No comments:
Post a Comment