Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Single White Girl Problems...

Should I stay or should I go?
That is the question I am currently asking myself.
So...the problem with living so darn close to home is that I am tempted every time my parents do something fun!

My sister and brother in law are headed out to meet up with my parents tomorrow. My sibs are all on Spring Break this weekend and have no responsibilities.
They happen to be vacationing on Lake Mohave with my Auntie Heather and her Boat...

Here is the other issue. I decided to work the entire week of spring break, so every opportunity I have, I try to skip town and make up for the fact that I did not actually take a real spring break.

So back to my white girl problems. I am not sure whether I should skip school for the next two days and take the weekend off to enjoy the lake or if I should act like a grown up and stay in school and go to work on Thursday...I am leaning towards picking up and leaving tomorrow morning.

Wish me luck with my white girl issues!
-M


No comments:

Names I go by

Sister   Aunt Cousin Daughter   Dog Mom   Quilter   Creator   Employee   Boss Cook   Gardener   Student   ...