So,
I do live.
Don't worry about me.
Just been really busy over the last couple of weeks.
I moved to St. George for the semester during the first weekend of August.
I live in the Barn houses as the locals like to describe them. They are cute white barn looking things. Luckily they do not smell like barns or we would have a real problem. The rent is great, $125 a month, and the company is good too. I don't have the opportunity to spend very much time there because of work and school.
Lets start with work.
Katie (Skillin) May works for a RTC (Rehabilitation Treatment Center) which was hiring. I applied and then was interviewed on the 17th of August. I then recieved a phone call last Thursday offering me the position. And needless to say, I accepted. I started training on Monday and then worked with the girls yesterday night. My shifts run Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday from 3-11 pm. I LOVE IT. But I also put in my two weeks notice at IZOD, where the manager told me, "That is okay, I haven't really been relying on you since you worked here." Well, gee, Thanks! I loved working for you too! Oh well, this will not be one of those jobs I put on my resume!
Classes:
Started Monday. The education program is nothing like BYU-Idaho. I really miss the good education I got from that part of the school! But my music classes rock and so does my spanish class. In fact, the spanish class is the only one that I feel like I really have to apply myself. I love spanish and I really need to work on getting certified to teach in spanish (SPANISH ENDORSEMENT).
Institute:
There is something so wonderful about an institute program. I really love the classes. I am currently signed up for three classes. Teachings of the Living Prophets, Book of Mormon, and Atonement! I LOVE THIS!!
What to do with all the adventures that come our way as we cross the path of life? Well, we might as well enjoy them!
Wednesday, August 24, 2011
One post every three weeks or so, whether I need to or not!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Names I go by
Sister Aunt Cousin Daughter Dog Mom Quilter Creator Employee Boss Cook Gardener Student ...
-
Every few years, I go through and read the early posts from this blog. I can't believe how funny I am. Some things I learned from ...
-
Sister Aunt Cousin Daughter Dog Mom Quilter Creator Employee Boss Cook Gardener Student ...
No comments:
Post a Comment