Yeah. It was one of those days. Good that is. I even got a work out in! Sometimes I feel like this though!
I love my schedule this summer. I have class on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday and am able to have a 4 day weekend, EVERY WEEKEND. I have been living in St. George for just about 3 weeks now, but for the last two weekends, I have gone home. So this weekend is the first one that I will spend in St. George. I am kind of excited about it. I even cleaned the bathroom and the kitchen because I was all pent up with excitement. Tomorrow I am going to the temple and then I have a meeting with my trainer!
Exciting News: I signed up at Gold's Gym! The greatest gym in St. George! Other Great thing, I got a trainer to help me lose all of this fun ness I have going on! YEAH WHOO!
Well maybe I will have a more riviting post later. But as for now, I am going to go to bed! Be jealous!
Love you-
Mikayla
What to do with all the adventures that come our way as we cross the path of life? Well, we might as well enjoy them!
Thursday, June 16, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Names I go by
Sister Aunt Cousin Daughter Dog Mom Quilter Creator Employee Boss Cook Gardener Student ...
-
Every few years, I go through and read the early posts from this blog. I can't believe how funny I am. Some things I learned from ...
-
Sister Aunt Cousin Daughter Dog Mom Quilter Creator Employee Boss Cook Gardener Student ...

No comments:
Post a Comment