Lately I have been reading blogs about how to have a successful blog. Can you tell I am bored out of my mind and procrastinating a million things? One thing all of them say is that your blog has to have a purpose.
Welcome to the purpose of my blog: Mindless wanderings through the brain of Mikayla. I have a love of just about everything and like to dip my finger tips in any ink I can lay hands on. I am a scattered mess. I feel sorry for anyone who gets sucked to deeply into my brain. They might get lost, confused, or simply just look at me afterwards with a blank stare on their face because of their inablity to take in all the awkward information that just flooded their eyebrains!
One of my favorite things to do is organize.
My favorite magazine is REAL SIMPLE.
I enjoy sleeping in.
I enjoy gentle music
I love romantic comedies about real people/
I love 'real' people.
I like to consider myself a low maintanence person, but I am too smart to really believe that!
I love the smell of Tide Laundry Detergent.
I love to sing in the shower, but I don't very often because I am afraid that someone will here.
I usually whistle random notes that come to my head. Rarely is it a song.
I like to pretend that I am a worry free person.
I like to be the Iron Chef and spend hours in the kitchen concocting new recipes.
I love waking up to a new comment or a new post from my 'blog friends'.
I love a light dusting of freshly fallen snow.
If I could only eat one food for the rest of my life, it would be avocados...at least today.
I have a super strong sweet tooth.
My want in life is to be happy.
I enjoy my quaint life.
I enjoy my insanity.
I enjoy my stress.
I love my home and my family.
I love Las Vegas.
I love having best friends and people who tolerate me.
I am pretty sure this list can go on forever. But I am also pretty sure it is most important that I go to bed at a reasonable hour.
Later Folks. This crazy is signing off for the night!
Mikayla
What to do with all the adventures that come our way as we cross the path of life? Well, we might as well enjoy them!
Saturday, December 4, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Names I go by
Sister Aunt Cousin Daughter Dog Mom Quilter Creator Employee Boss Cook Gardener Student ...
-
Every few years, I go through and read the early posts from this blog. I can't believe how funny I am. Some things I learned from ...
-
Sister Aunt Cousin Daughter Dog Mom Quilter Creator Employee Boss Cook Gardener Student ...
4 comments:
Mikayla, I love that you love random information just like me and I love that you have MANY loves just like me and mainly I just love you!!!
Great Purpose! I heart your blog and it's success!
Your blog had purpose already, letting the online world meet you. ;)
I like your list but avocados?? As in plain, nothing on them, avocados?? Hmmm....don't think I could do that. lol
Vicki-I love you too!!
Beth-Thanks
Blondee- I love reading your blog...So many fun things. I love avocados, plain, in guacamole, with other things and so much more. Thanks for reading!
Post a Comment