A view from outside my front door. You can't tell, but there are snow flurries falling to the ground!!
Wow wee!!
Mikayla
What to do with all the adventures that come our way as we cross the path of life? Well, we might as well enjoy them!
Monday, November 8, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Names I go by
Sister Aunt Cousin Daughter Dog Mom Quilter Creator Employee Boss Cook Gardener Student ...
-
Every few years, I go through and read the early posts from this blog. I can't believe how funny I am. Some things I learned from ...
-
Sometimes I pretend that I have no cares in the world. But I do. Sometimes I pretend I don't miss my family when they are gone. But I do...

2 comments:
I think this first snowfall is so pretty. I love the mix of the fall colors and the snow on the ground!
What a cute little street! Makes me so jealous!
Post a Comment