Well,
Can I just say how excited I am to spend the week with Miss Carrie Alice Gladden? She is basically the bomb dig. We spent the night looking for mirrors and then went to the Craigo Standby because we were hungry. We stayed for 2 hours and talked about everything from Education to Boys to Week plans. I LOVE HER. She is basically me in another body!
LOVE YOU all
Mikayla
What to do with all the adventures that come our way as we cross the path of life? Well, we might as well enjoy them!
Monday, November 15, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Names I go by
Sister Aunt Cousin Daughter Dog Mom Quilter Creator Employee Boss Cook Gardener Student ...
-
Every few years, I go through and read the early posts from this blog. I can't believe how funny I am. Some things I learned from ...
-
Sister Aunt Cousin Daughter Dog Mom Quilter Creator Employee Boss Cook Gardener Student ...
No comments:
Post a Comment