Had another test today. This time is was an EDG which is basically an upper GI. They stuck this cool little camera in my bod and took some of my bile (what a hot commodity) and some pictures. I have so many cool pictures of my insides and I am not even twenty-three. Do I feel lucky...I submit that I do! Ha. Anyways, I woke up from the anestisia today and was talking to the nurse about the gospel. And I think she walked away from me at one point. But I continued to talk. The results from the test were that I was "all good". I think I took the nurse back again because I was so disappointed.
Anyways, I was watching House the other day and they had a patient that came in with symptoms for the following "sickness". I feel that if I watch enough Dr. Shows, then I will figure out what is wrong with me. I didn't know that they had something like this out there, but I guess this could be the name if I was desperate to find one. I really don't think I have this, but I am pretty sure that some of the Doctors I have gone to think that I have this. I do not secretly ingest substances though.
Münchhausen's syndrome
Emotional disorder in which a patient feigns or invents symptoms to secure medical treatment. It is the chronic form of factitious disorder, which is more common, and probably underdiagnosed. In some cases the patient will secretly ingest substances to produce real symptoms. It was named after the exaggerated tales of Baron Münchhausen. Some patients invent symptoms for their children, a phenomenon known as Münchhausen's by proxy.
Moving on, I am going to a naturalist. They are giving me all sorts of medications (natural drops) to help even out all the levels that are out of whack with me. Which are all of them. He is also having me do some TFT (Thought Field Therapy) which is helping me overcome some mental emotional blocks that I have. This is hard because it really is very emotional.
I know that this information is way too much and probably not very interesting to anyone, but it helps in my procrastination for packing. Thank you blogging world. And Muse. Because I am listening to them and realizing how much they rock. Along with Hunger Games which I just bought to read again. And U-Swirl. I have a testimony of you!
Thank you all for your love and support. You are quiet wonderful!
Love you so stinking much.
Mikayla
1 comment:
Mikayla, You DO NOT have Munchhowsens, ( I know spelling!)...THat is a certainty!!!!! I know someone who did and it is super scary!
Post a Comment