Thursday, June 24, 2010

Oh boy Oh Boy

Some days, I really want to be on my mission. Today is one of those days. Got a letter from Hermana and Shay. I wanna be in Spain. Yeah.

Anyways. The three day fast ended just about as quickly as it started. Had a Dr. Appt yesterday. He is referring me to a GI Doctor. Hopefully they will answer some questions. PLEASE.
Got an email tonight from BYU Education Week. If I am still here at that point...I think I am going to take the trip north on the 15 and go. I need some spiritual uplift.

But as for now, I need some bedtime.
Tomorrow's Agenda.
Tidy room, because it is finally clean, but I didn't want to fold my clothes.
Spend time at the Library
-Write talk
-Outline YW lesson for Laurels!
Help Mom some more with cleaning her room. Almost done. HOORAY.
Finish cutting the jeans that my mom signed up to do service for Vicki. Half-way done today and then the blade got too dull.

Anyways. Must go.
Mikayla

No comments:

Names I go by

Sister   Aunt Cousin Daughter   Dog Mom   Quilter   Creator   Employee   Boss Cook   Gardener   Student   ...