I want to put music on my blog so that people can really understand who I am. Does anyone know how.
song number 1
Killin me Softly by the Fugees
What to do with all the adventures that come our way as we cross the path of life? Well, we might as well enjoy them!
Saturday, December 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Names I go by
Sister Aunt Cousin Daughter Dog Mom Quilter Creator Employee Boss Cook Gardener Student ...
-
Every few years, I go through and read the early posts from this blog. I can't believe how funny I am. Some things I learned from ...
-
Sometimes I pretend that I have no cares in the world. But I do. Sometimes I pretend I don't miss my family when they are gone. But I do...
1 comment:
Go to my blog. Go to the bottom where my playlist is. The bottom left corner there is a button that says create your free playlist. Click that. I think you have to make an account on playlist.com. Do that and then start adding songs. When you are done adding songs there is a button at the top of the page (still on playlist.com). It says "Post my playlist". Click that. You want to post it to your blog so hit "other sites". Then choose the playlist, if you have more than one, and it will take you to a page that will show you what the playlist will look like. Choose what color you want, auto start...whatever you want. Then hit "get code". Copy and Paste the code they give you, you need all of it so make sure you scroll to the bottom of the code. Then you will paste it to your blog. To do this go to your blogs layout. Hit "Add a Gadget" and then when that screen opens hit the third option "HTML/JavaScript". Add a title if you want and then paste the code into the "content" space. Hit save and that should work.
Mariah
Post a Comment