Do you ever feel this way? I have so much to do that it cannot wait until Monday to accomplish. Mainly because I have to teach a lesson tomorrow in Relief Society and play for choir in sacrament meeting. And then Right after church, I am deciding to jet to provo in the best car ever!!!! AND still be all packed and ready to go for THANKSGIVING!! Is it really the holidays? It sure doesn't seem like it this year because I am living in Vegas...and not to say that I miss the snow, but I just think it is weird to still be able to wear short sleeves during the days and a light cardi at night.
Random I know.
But I have so much to do today so I will jet!
What to do with all the adventures that come our way as we cross the path of life? Well, we might as well enjoy them!
Saturday, November 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Names I go by
Sister Aunt Cousin Daughter Dog Mom Quilter Creator Employee Boss Cook Gardener Student ...
-
Every few years, I go through and read the early posts from this blog. I can't believe how funny I am. Some things I learned from ...
-
Sister Aunt Cousin Daughter Dog Mom Quilter Creator Employee Boss Cook Gardener Student ...
2 comments:
You have the best blog! I love how your personality comes through!! Have a fun trip and holidays...
I loved your RS lesson today - you have such a knack for holding your audience to every word you say. You also have a great way of bouncing off peoples' comments. I am just so proud of you and all you are accomplishing in your life - who you're becoming, what you're learning - and am so excited for you to be a missionary. You will be wonderful. Love ya!
Post a Comment