So I was delievering a beautiful arrangement of flowers made by Flowers By Michelle to this nice older couple. I had turned around to walk back to my truck when the old man called me back to his door by saying, "Sir, SIR..." anyways he gave me a tip. But he thought I was a man. Do these two things even out? Mind you, I was semi-manly looking except for the long hair, the cardigan sweater and other things that only girls have. Weird. Especially when you thought you looked more like a girl than a guy. But that is one adventure in the life of a very cool Delivery Driver.
Moral of the story: I don't care what you call me...as long as you give me a tip!!
What to do with all the adventures that come our way as we cross the path of life? Well, we might as well enjoy them!
Wednesday, September 16, 2009
One adventure as a driver for Flowers By Michelle
Labels:
flowers by michelle,
life time awesomeness,
sir
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Names I go by
Sister Aunt Cousin Daughter Dog Mom Quilter Creator Employee Boss Cook Gardener Student ...
-
Every few years, I go through and read the early posts from this blog. I can't believe how funny I am. Some things I learned from ...
-
Sister Aunt Cousin Daughter Dog Mom Quilter Creator Employee Boss Cook Gardener Student ...
1 comment:
Mikayla, you are the bomb!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment