Tuesday, August 18, 2009

I love my Mom!

Today as we were sitting over the kitchen table enjoying lunch together, she asked me a question.

MOM: "I just don't get how they get 'Do It Yourself" from DIY."
ME: "Do It Yourself"
a moment of pause followed by a burst of laughter
MOM: "OH MY GOODNESS, I was thinking DUI and couldn't figure out how that would work!"

I love my mother.

4 comments:

Devonna said...

oh sure!

Codi said...

I love your mom too! Can't wait to see you guys in November! Without kids I will be ready to PARTY!!!

Carli said...

I can't think of anyone who doesn't love your mother. I sure do!!!

Cindy said...

LOL! You guys are too fun! Enjoy the moment!

I too can not wait until November. PARTY! (thanks, Marissa) I can't wait until we are all together.

Names I go by

Sister   Aunt Cousin Daughter   Dog Mom   Quilter   Creator   Employee   Boss Cook   Gardener   Student   ...