Well, Looking for titles of good books.
Thanks
What to do with all the adventures that come our way as we cross the path of life? Well, we might as well enjoy them!
Monday, June 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Names I go by
Sister Aunt Cousin Daughter Dog Mom Quilter Creator Employee Boss Cook Gardener Student ...
-
Every few years, I go through and read the early posts from this blog. I can't believe how funny I am. Some things I learned from ...
-
Sister Aunt Cousin Daughter Dog Mom Quilter Creator Employee Boss Cook Gardener Student ...
4 comments:
hmm...try any book by sarah dessen. love her books.
Hey!! Lookie here, I found your blog thanks to Jess. We can be buddies. Love it!
You are probably a more mature reader than me but...
Ella Enchanted
Shannon Hale stuff
Anne of Green Gables and so forth
oh yea and JANE EYRE
Post a Comment