Saturday, March 21, 2009

My Birthday...The Saga

I had a wonderful birthday. Started with getting to sleep in. In my first class, they sung happy birthday to me and we partied the whole time. And then I taught piano lessons and then came home and cleaned my house for my party. I invited over my music major friends, namely Sheynah and Lindsay and we watched Napoleon Dynamite. I also invited my sisters friend Derek to come, but he never texted me back with a reply, so I didn't plan on him coming.

Just before my partied started, I decided to check my facebook, and my sister Marissa was the only one in my family that did not wish me a Happy Birthday. When I got on Facebook, I saw that she had wished me a happy birthday on Facebook. This is what she said:

KAYLA! i am soo happy our mother decided to birth you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yay yay yay yay! (ps i love how amber thinks you are her sister... poor girl gets confused sometimes, just play along)
ha ha ha I love you! your present should be coming today... be excited! ha ha ha ha love you love you love you!

love marissa
(the 2nd birthed...k..)

Needless to say, I was very mad about the whole thing. I couldnt believe that my sister was only going to wish me a happy birthday through facebook. Shayla, my cousin, called me just moments later and I told her that she needed to tell my sister to call me and wish me a happy birthday.

About 15 mins after my party started, Derek came to the door along with his brothers and a girl. At first I did not recognize the girl, but then i realized it was "SISTER"!!! I was so happy I cried! I think I said Sister like a million times!
This is Me and sister after I cried
My Sheynah Friend!
AUBREY DEW
Derek and Brothers!
Fondant Cake made by Aubrey and Ashley

Lindsay and her beautiful gift she gave me!


Derek and Marissa being gangsters


Lindsay and Marissa Getting ready for the Opera Reenactment
The Best person Ever! Lindsay McKee

The whole cast of the Birthday Opera!
Are we Dramatic, I believe so!
This is ME!
Sheynah the MONKEY

Aww, the umbrella man!




So there it is! My birthday in Pictures!

1 comment:

Sheynah said...

I think I'm just going to become a monkey instead of a choir teacher. I'm soooooo good at it. Thank you for not posting those videos on facebook.

Names I go by

Sister   Aunt Cousin Daughter   Dog Mom   Quilter   Creator   Employee   Boss Cook   Gardener   Student   ...