
Well, Today is Shalese's Birthday, so I thought I should write her an Ode. Here it is
This ode is for Shalesequa.
She is sometimes called Shaniqua!
She may have been the shortest and the youngest,
But at least she isn't below the rungest. (rung and in a ladder)
She is now nineteen and she keeps her room clean.
We love you dearly, and don't get to see you nearly... enough.
Happy Birthday Shalesequa
Hopefully no one will eat ya!
I know that I referred to "we". This is all my multiple intellegiences being put into action. If you need more information about Multiple Intellegences, Google Howard Gardner. He gives some great explinations about these multiple intellegences.
3 comments:
very funny
you're so talented. I know Howard Gardner - how'd you get to be so smart? hope you're having fun!
Wow! What a bard (poet) you are!! I guess I would love something as profound for my b-day (April) and I'm thinking your mom would like one too.
(subtle hint(s)....)
But I think the coup d'tas would actually be having a photo as cool as Shelese's!!! What a great cuz you are.
Happy New Year and keep on keeping on @ BYU-I !!!!
love, Aunt Kool Whip
Post a Comment