At the close of Finals, I was finally allowed to venture home. Though it was a ten hour trip I quite enjoyed the time to think and plan my method of attack. I had not even started to Christmas shop and I was afraid that shopping the week before Christmas would be super hectic. Luckily on the 19 of December, lines aren't too horrendous and we were able to make it out alive.
That week I spent my time working and them we went to Provo for my cousin Cyle's Commissioning into the Army. It was so great to spend time with my cousins and see their cute kids.
Christmas came in a blur. We spent the morning opening presents and then hopped into the car to head up to Fallon for more time with the Family. Our days here are filled with swimming, lounging around, taking random pictures, and scrapbooking.
What to do with all the adventures that come our way as we cross the path of life? Well, we might as well enjoy them!
Thursday, December 27, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Names I go by
Sister Aunt Cousin Daughter Dog Mom Quilter Creator Employee Boss Cook Gardener Student ...
-
Every few years, I go through and read the early posts from this blog. I can't believe how funny I am. Some things I learned from ...
-
Sometimes I pretend that I have no cares in the world. But I do. Sometimes I pretend I don't miss my family when they are gone. But I do...
No comments:
Post a Comment