Sometimes you have realizations that you need to stop doing something in order to doing something else.
Yesterday I had this exact realization. I wasn't looking for it, nor did I desire it.
The thought that prompted my change went a little something like this.
"I don't have time to read/progress/sew. After work, I just need to relax."
Let's clarify what relax meant. It meant watching 5 hours of Real Housewives/Instagram Stories/The Office/Any other TV show that really lead to nothing!
How embarrassing! I always feel some sort of responsibility for using my time appropriately, but still being able to destress and maintain a level of happiness!
Does anyone else feel this way? Priorities...who needs them
What to do with all the adventures that come our way as we cross the path of life? Well, we might as well enjoy them!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Names I go by
Sister Aunt Cousin Daughter Dog Mom Quilter Creator Employee Boss Cook Gardener Student ...
-
Every few years, I go through and read the early posts from this blog. I can't believe how funny I am. Some things I learned from ...
-
Sister Aunt Cousin Daughter Dog Mom Quilter Creator Employee Boss Cook Gardener Student ...
No comments:
Post a Comment