Sometimes I wonder if life picks me up on my tangents and then tosses me with the wind and lets me float for a while before that tangent is to be continued.
Do you get what I am saying?
I feel like for the last little while, I have been running on all sorts of tangents.
But I do know that one thing really is constant in my life.
Besides the gospel, I have the knowledge that I will become a teacher and I will be able to make a difference in peoples lives.
It has been a treacherous road to finally get to the point that I will be able to teach, but it has made me a stronger person. It has helped me to know what I want to do.
It has stretched me to become the person I need to be. It has shown me that I have more talents than the ones apparent to the naked eye.
When I look at myself now, I am able to see someone who has persevered and worked through the tough times. I see someone who is capable and has withstood the nay-sayers.
And believe you me, there are more of those here than you would think.
I have grown in my capacity to deal with others and my capacity to understand others.
I have loved my field of study and hated it at the same time.
I have grown to realize that many good things come with patience.
I have also realized that you don't and shouldn't put up with being walked over.
I was never used to this because of the way I was growing up and the different experiences I have had in my life.
But there were some very big experiences that reminded me up here at school that I am not liked by everyone.
And I am okay with this fact.
As I am coming to the end of my music classes, I am beginning to realize that this was a good run.
I had fun for the most part.
I did struggle through a lot of my courses but I did it.
Who doesn't struggle through their college courses.
No comments:
Post a Comment