Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Finally...LET IT RAIN!

I feel like it has been the longest winter of my life. Mind you, it has been mild here as compared to other winters, but I am just ready for sunshine. But I won't argue. It has started to RAIN. Which in my mind is much better than the snow!

As the semester begins to wind down, I am starting to realize the greatnesses of my future life. I hope that my summer will actually turn out as planned. I am super excited for EFY, Theater Camp, the Flower Shop, and watching the cousins.

As the binders begin to empty out and my list is being more and more crossed off, I am starting to realize that I will never again have to attend school at BYU-Idaho. Please don't get me wrong. BYU-I has been a great spot for many people. Sadly I am not included in one of these people. But I have had new opportunities open up for me at Dixie State.

I am working on working out small struggles in my life. Sometimes you get beat down. And you don't know how to proceed. I think I am there. But slowly I am working it out. And everything will be alright eventually!

Anyway, Quote for the day:
Consider the postage stamp:  
its usefulness consists in the ability to stick
 to one thing till it gets there. 
 ~Josh Billings

No comments:

Names I go by

Sister   Aunt Cousin Daughter   Dog Mom   Quilter   Creator   Employee   Boss Cook   Gardener   Student   ...