I am thankful for my advising department.
I found out today that I can graduate in 2 more semesters. I will walk in July of 2011. I will student teach that next semester and then I will be done with my Undergraduate degree. What a relief.
I am also thankful that Shalese Moulton, my cousin, will be going to Spain Barcelona on her mission. She leaves 16 March 2011!!! How cool is that!
Mikayla
What to do with all the adventures that come our way as we cross the path of life? Well, we might as well enjoy them!
Friday, November 12, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Names I go by
Sister Aunt Cousin Daughter Dog Mom Quilter Creator Employee Boss Cook Gardener Student ...
-
Every few years, I go through and read the early posts from this blog. I can't believe how funny I am. Some things I learned from ...
-
Sister Aunt Cousin Daughter Dog Mom Quilter Creator Employee Boss Cook Gardener Student ...
No comments:
Post a Comment