Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Hi

I know lately my posts have been super short and lame, but I have been busy. I really love living with my Grani! Another Mothers day has come and gone at the flower shop. I am so lucky to have the flower shop. I think the are the nicest people I know. Unless you are the nicest person I know...Awkward. 

Well. I have written a song. It is kinda good and kinda not, but with my abilities it was the best I could do. I was asked to write the accompaniment for this song a girl wrote, which was basically the hardest thing for me to do, ever...and when I say ever...I mean EVER!! But it is done. I don't really know how to post these things, but I will try and do it! 

That is basically my life. I love you guys! 

Oh and we had the best FHE ever on Monday. We learned this dance for the YSA conference this weekend. Here is the video.  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z1NWozYNQJ4

Alright 
fo real
Peace!

3 comments:

Amber said...

i love the skousons!!! ba haha! i liked the song. a lot. tell marissa she should blog. because i miss her. and you. the end.

Amber said...

and by song...i meant dance. got sidetracked/i'm just not very smart.

Devonna said...

ok can i just say this. For people who are very computer savvy or just lazy can you put the web address so you can just click on it? That would be much appreciated. love all you do.

Names I go by

Sister   Aunt Cousin Daughter   Dog Mom   Quilter   Creator   Employee   Boss Cook   Gardener   Student   ...